Wiki?

Talking about Fleshcult: Strategies, questions and comments.

Wiki?

Postby Crimson Claw » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:52 am

I just found this *fantastic* game, and I was wonding if anyone had made a wiki for this game yet, and if not, if it would be okay to make one on the owner's behalf?
Crimson Claw

Re: Wiki?

Postby jackoekaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 am

You're welcome to set up a wiki if you like. Not too sure what you mean by my behalf. I don't plan on having prominent links to an 'official' wiki, because that creates an expectation that the whole game will be documented, and I feel that Fleshcult has too little mystery as it is. An unofficial player-made one is cool, of course.
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Personally I've been waiting for something like this. Would be nice to have a list of all the upgrades in the game.
WonderGamer

Postby jackoekaki » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:55 pm

I have to admit that I don't want people to end up grinding because they think there's a tome they don't have, when they've already seen them all. I have a plan for tipping off the player when that's the case, but in the mean time, here are all the additional tomes (as of now):

• Tome of Hermaphrodites
  • Tome of Anal Pleasure
  • Concerning the Phallic Member, 1 & 2
  • Tome of Breasts, 1 & 2
  • Tome of Tentacles
  • Tome of Vaginal Perversion
  • Tome of Infestation
  • Tome of Thorns
  • Tome of Familiar Summoning
  • Tome of Merging
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 am

Well that's helpful, but not exactly what I was talking about. I was mainly talking about items that change your features in the game (i.e. bat wings, DD-cup breasts, 8-inch dick, leather suit, nipple bar, etc.).
WonderGamer

Postby Zurg » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:51 pm

There isn't a tome for oral modification !!!!
And it would be fun to have some brainwashing/gland modification tome
and a tome for abs and muscle (multiple arms)
and a tome for face modifying stuff like eyes

also some kind of subclasses (meta-classes) for concubine/beast/apprentices, yeah I can choose to upgrade a particular body area, but if I chose another, it gives me the same boost in income, there is no difference between bigger boobs or a more perverse vagina.
It could be fun to have multiple resources, currently the game only have 1 type, there are tons of possible body fluids that one can harvest.
And more classes, would be fun to have classes to help add more rooms, develop new room technologies or slowly seduce additional minions or raid the surface for resources.
Zurg

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 am

Oh sure... Why not add the option for multiple sets of boobs as well. How about 4 or 6 breasts on one character?

But seriously, you're posting in the wrong forum. Shouldn't this be in the Requests forum?

And just outta curiosity, when you say oral modification, are you talking about something similar to a long reptilian tongue? That's an interesting idea to be sure

And just for laughs, how about a Tome of Facesitting? LMAO. :twisted:
WonderGamer

Return to Fleshcult