Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this

Get help with technical issues.

Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this

Postby DarkStar » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi : I hope you can solve my problem.

Since the update 0.87, when i click on the button "Transform" i got the message "Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand".
Before this update, i had no problem.
It's the only function of the game that doesn't work for me (i can do all the others things of the game).

For your information, i have tried several things several times each to be sure the problem doesn't come from me (my computer or network) : i have tried with firewall deactivated, i have cleared the browser history, tried on several browser, tried on 2 other computers, disconnected and connected again on the site, starting a new game...)

Please let me know if you need any additional info to get this solved
DarkStar

Re: Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that

Postby jackoekaki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Just checking here, but are you selecting any of the boxes (left click) before clicking 'Transform'? I get that error from hitting transform without a selected transformation, though other things might trigger that error too.

(It totally slipped my mind to add a sensible error message for that. I'll add one in the next release)
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Re: Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Thank you very much.

It didn't work when i clicked the "Transform" button because i didn't select a transform option by clicking on it.

Now I can play again

Thanks again for your quick reply
DarkStar

Return to Bugs and support