Disappearance of possible recruit

Get help with technical issues.

Disappearance of possible recruit

Postby dmen77 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I was bored and wanted to use a turn while waiting for an upgrade to complete and went into suburbs to spend some time. I picked a housewife and kept using the seduce until she was indecisive and then purposely went over in horror.

Afterwards, I got an event saying one of my recruits had started a cult that increased my potential recruit's attitude towards me. I looked under the suburbs tab to see how that would change the person I had just encountered and she had vanished.
dmen77

Re: Disappearance of possible recruit

Postby jackoekaki » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Hmm, the OWG doesn't arrest anyone in the suburbs, so that sounds like a bug. Once you reach a certain difficulty level the suburbs won't refill any more, but that shouldn't affect the existing characters. Do you remember how many turns it was between when you last saw her and when she vanished? I'm trying to work out what might've happened during that window.
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Postby dmen77 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:47 pm

It was immediate. I had just overflowed her horror meter and the event started immediately afterwards. I was curious what would happen to her, checked the surface tab and she was gone.
dmen77

Postby jackoekaki » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh, haha, I think I know what this is. She was already indecisive, the event took her over the limit where she would ordinarily sign the pact, and then the entry vanishes because Mission Accomplished, right? It'll be fixed in the next release. (Though unfortunately she's already gone)
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Return to Bugs and support