Lube Tentacle?

Get help with technical issues.

Lube Tentacle?

Postby Fenris » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Hi.

First, let me start off by saying I am loving this game. Just found it a week or so ago, and it's quite entertaining.

I just got the horse-cock, and discovered the problems that come with it. To fix the issue, I got the lube tentacle... however, even after using it, I find the lube isn't applied to the female I'm with. (Front or back, though should be both?)

Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding the purpose of it?

Thanks,
Fenris.
Fenris

Re: Lube Tentacle?

Postby jackoekaki » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:21 am

Are you getting it confused with the loosening lotion? The lotion temporarily increases an opening's capacity, the lube tentacle effect lets you start penetration at half the lust that they'd otherwise require.

(Now that you mention it, it's kinda counter-intuitive)
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Oh, sorry! I guess with no "literal descriptions" I kinda figured it would lube them up, just like the loosening spell. *blush* Is there a list someplace that describes what each mod does?
Fenris

Postby jackoekaki » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:00 pm

There's a description of the mechanical effect in the Effects column before you buy from the sanctum, and when you use it the status effect bullet point says what it's doing. I guess the (i) hover could be more informative.

I doubt more text would fix it. The issue is that the scene descriptions both mention lube and loosening things, in spite of the lube having totally different effects. Maybe it should loosen instead? The lotion certainly is part of most builds, so it might be cool to have an alternative, though I don't know exactly how it'd be distinct from the toolbelt one (multiple orifices? timed recharge instead of mana cost?). I've added it to my to-do list. No promises about when I'll be back working on this though.
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Return to Bugs and support