Need to know.

Talking about Fleshcult: Strategies, questions and comments.

Need to know.

Postby AnotherDay » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:12 pm

I'd love to know what each type of person is/does.

Like, for example, what's a Size Queen? Or what does a Body Builder do? What special thing does a squirter or hair trigger do? I can guess by what the name of the "type" is, yet it's only a rough guess and I've no idea if I'm anywhere close to being correct. It's honestly a bit frustrating. :\

I've looked over the site itself, patch notes, etc, yet I can't find any information on these things. Heck, in the patch note sit just states "added bodybuilder," yet it doesn't tell me at all what they do, what' special about them, etc! @.@
AnotherDay

Re: Need to know.

Postby jackoekaki » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 pm

They're basically interchangeable apart from the different production bonuses listed underneath the type in the Visit Surface screen. Is that what you're asking about, or were you expecting the type to have some other effect?
jackoekaki
Site Admin

Re: Need to know.

Postby willpell » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 am

Bodybuilders sometimes (if not always) have the Muscular Chest feature built-in; otherwise I think they're normal enough.

Size Queens can (and must, as far as I can tell) be Fisted, even without Loosening Lotion, or you can't recruit them.

The type I want to know about is Antiques Dealer. Does this have any special qualities, beyond being likely to get bonuses to apprentice?
willpell

Return to Fleshcult